|Location: Hartley, Iowa|
Education: High School
Type: Full Time
• Responsible for the operation of the plant.
• Monitors and controls plant Operations, which includes reviewing production and quality, anticipating and solving problems in a timely manner, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Participates in Quality Assurance and Quality Control by communicating directly with the QA/QC laboratory, sampling and testing process streams as required, and interpreting QA/QC results and taking action when required.
• Participates in plant maintenance, such as performing preventative maintenance as required, assisting maintenance technicians in performing needed repairs, diagnosing and trouble-shooting maintenance related issues.
• Participates in all health, safety, and environmental programs.
• Position requires working a 12-hour rotating shift.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to legally work in the United States.
• Experience in the operation of a dry-mill ethanol plant preferred.
Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications for the Process Operator position will be invited to take an online assessment. Communications regarding the assessment will be delivered via email and are typically sent every Monday.
Family-friendly benefits support work / life balance
Inclusive package offers a wide variety of choices and benefits
Complete health and wellness programs help keep employees healthy
Valero's employees are the heart of its success, and there is a reason why the company is an employer of choice in the fuels manufacturing and marketing industry. It’s not just the excellent benefits package, or the opportunities for personal growth, it’s also the caring and committed culture of the organization that makes everyone feel like they’re truly part of a team.
Please apply online at www.valero.com
Valero is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status including sexual including sexual orientation, gender identity, Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and protected Veterans.